I recently migrated all of the Banshee web server stuffs to a Linode 768. We were previously running on an incredibly slow, unreliable, and expensive dedicated co-lo machine that once hosted a number of Novell community projects. As part of the migration, go-oo (Novell's edition of OpenOffice) has migrated to openSUSE infrastructure, and I've taken F-Spot with me to Linode.
I've been a Linode user for around four years now, and have always run Debian, until today. Last year Linode added openSUSE 11.0 as one of the distributions available to install, and I tried it very soon after it was available. Unfortunately it could barely boot (UML related issues I assume), and without any time to poke around, I switched back to my Debian image.